Forum
Aktuelle Zeit: Sa 27. Apr 2024, 05:43

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Uncover Big Payouts In Super Diamond Mine
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 11. Aug 2021, 05:16 

Uncover Big Payouts In Super Diamond Mine

Bild

The reels are sparkling with jewels in superslot Diamond Mine, and some place in that mine is a reformist bonanza worth over a large portion of 1,000,000 dollars (at press time). Snatch a hard cap and explosive, and begin penetrating on the grounds that the more jewels you uncover, the more cash you win. To assist with expanding your mining endeavors, the space game has a reward include that adds additional jewels to the reels.

It's known as the Cascading Diamond highlight, and it'll help your rewards without you making the slightest effort. The element causes the jewel symbols drop down or go up the reel they land on (contingent upon where they're pointing), attaching precious stones onto the symbols they ignore. This is critical in light of the fact that every precious stone found on the reels, including the ones attached by the Cascading Diamond highlight, causes a Diamond Counter to increment mathematically. At the point when the counter arrives at 99 jewels, clutch your hard cap on the grounds that the explosive detonates, carrying you to a reward screen.

Super Diamond Mine Bonus Round

The reward round happens at the foot of a few mines. You're the chief, so you'll point a dwarf excavator into specific mines to perceive what they hold. There are a few to browse; a couple are perilous, however most are loaded up with pearls, so you should pick cautiously. On the off chance that your prospecting abilities are acceptable, you'll gather an attractive award.

While playing Super Diamond Mine, it's to your greatest advantage to wager five coins for each line. This guarantees you're qualified for the game's reformist bonanza. Landing five Mine symbols on a payline triggers it, which is a succulent $556,000 as we go to press. Coins can be just $0.01 each, so you can remain inside your financial plan while likewise guaranteeing qualification for the game's greatest prize.

Super Diamond Mine finds some kind of harmony between conventional opening games and more current ones. The organization is by and large what you'd anticipate from more established online openings, with a humble nine paylines and two-dimensional designs. Yet, the topic and extra elements are more practically identical with more up to date online gaming machines. Whenever you're hoping to turn the reels of something that joins the extra provisions of another opening with the configuration of an old space, attempt Super Diamond Mine – that $500K big stake will not keep going forever.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC