Tango-Tiger

Forum
Aktuelle Zeit: Fr 29. Mär 2024, 09:00

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: 6 Reasons You Should Quit Using Your Phone Before Bed
BeitragVerfasst: Do 22. Apr 2021, 07:50 

In this era, everyone will have a mobile phone. It is the fifth factor of life. joker game Whether you wake up in the morning, late, afternoon, and evening until before going to bed. It is hardly torn and can not be placed from a mobile phone at all. Which some people even turn off the lights to sleep Still stick to the mobile phone not quit Today we have come to tell the impact. To play the mobile phone before bed. Especially when the lights are turned off What impact will have

1. Of course, playing mobile in low light. Especially when the lights are turned off, they will sleep. Directly affect our eyes Worsen eyesight Because the eyes will have to work hard And the more sleeping on the crutch will cause weight to press on the eyes as well, which may lead to insufficient feeding of the eye area and the vision will be shorter

2. Mobile phone playing time before bedtime The blue light will make it difficult for us to sleep. Become a sleeper late And when going to bed late often until it becomes a habit, it will result in damaged skin. No bright Because the body does not rest enough

3. Become a procrastinator Because time has already caught the phone Often restrained, hard to stop playing At first I thought that in about 10 minutes I will sleep, but when I actually put it in, I can't stop it. And then it turned out to sleep late and wake up late Waste of work

4. Risk of getting sick before going to bed. Our brains should be rested. Should not have any input into the brain. Because in the mobile phone there is a lot of news Sometimes there are stressful things to know before bed. Become wasted, brain health, stress, blood system has a serious risk of anxiety and anxiety, and after a while, there are problems and deaths are followed as well.

5. Decreased quality of sleep The behavior of turning off the lights and playing with the mobile phone before going to bed It is a disturbance Eyes and brain tremendously Instead of resting, the brain is stimulated by playing a mobile phone. Insomnia When I wake up in the morning, there will be drowsiness. Not resting

6. It is a danger to the kidneys. Playing with a phone affects the internal body system such as the kidneys. And cause hair loss as well It also results in a depressed mood easily.

Modern technology is very useful. But there are also significant disadvantages. If used improperly and used more than the limit If anyone has a habit of playing mobile phones before going to bed I quickly change it before it will affect the body in the long run.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC