Tango-Tiger

Forum
Aktuelle Zeit: Sa 27. Apr 2024, 10:54

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: how nike became a champion for the lgbot community
BeitragVerfasst: Do 24. Aug 2017, 08:31 

We’re nike huarache ultra liking that this item isn’t too fitted and yet, when running in this top, it doesn’t create any drag either. The fabric is lighter than a feather which really raises the bar for what we expect from active-wear that advertises being breezy and weightless. Nike offers this with or without the Oregon Project graphic so if plain and simple is more your style, that’s an option too. The back cut-outs also prove that there’s always room for updating classic designs. We’re kind of obsessed with this shirt (we’re running in two this season…). With cool swag like this, there’s no excuse for dressing boring on the run. It currently retails online for $51. 97. The reason for the color? In 2006, Sharapova won the Open in a black dress. “When I think of anywhere that I play, I want to bring a sense of elegance to the feeling that I have when I walk onto the court. That’s what I felt with the 2006 dress, and what I really wanted to relive in this dress is the moment of elegance and thinking of Audrey Hepburn and her classic Givenchy dress, ” she said. As luck would have it, Tisci, the former Givenchy creative director, has become Nike’s most prolific fashion collaborator, taking on everything from its Dunk sneakers to creating a full range of athletic apparel in psychedelic florals for the 2016 Olympics. Sharapova added, “There are so many things that really make sense in this collaboration. The inspiration was there from the first moment that we sat cheap nike huaraches down together. ”

Say nike huarache sale what you want about Virgil Abloh but the man has the ability to turn anything he touches into gold. From his Off-White fashion label to the numerous designer collaborations, Abloh is not one to stay still. His latest collaboration with Nike is proof of that. When the first image was "leaked" (although we're sure it was on purpose), the reaction among the sneaker and fashion community was lacklustre, to say the least. Now that we've seen the entire collection and are privy to the thought process, we understand why the sneakers were re-invented in that manner. “We spent a few hours talking about inspiration, and actually none of it had to do with tennis, ” said Sharapova. “A lot of it had to do with design and how I wanted to feel and what elements he wanted to bring to this from a completely different background than just sports, from couture, from fashion. We really wanted to blend those elements together. ” The Swarovski crystals, which will be glittering in the spotlights of Arthur Ashe Stadium, came in a bit later in the process. “I did four or five drawings, she chose right away the black one, and then the crystal came in the second meeting, when I said it would be fantastic for crystal to be a part of the dress, ” Tisci explained. “Crystals have never nike huarache womens happened before on tennis player. ”.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC