Tango-Tiger

Forum
Aktuelle Zeit: Sa 27. Apr 2024, 19:21

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Known for needle phobia, the fear of needles.
BeitragVerfasst: Fr 28. Mai 2021, 07:26 

Bild

During this time the government is inviting people to get the COVID-19 vaccine. To build group immunity Many people agree that this is the best solution. But today I slotxo did not talk about vaccines in any way. But will talk about the fear of needles It started with a person close to the author who said "I want to inject, but I'm afraid of needles."

What is needle phobia?
Fear of needles is officially known as Trypanophobia Also known as Needle Phobia.

Needle means a phobia needle. This condition has been recorded as a psychotic condition since 1994. People with this condition are afraid of needles. Whether it is an injection, a blood drawing, or any other action That must have been hit by a sharp needle To be poked or related In which the occurrence of this symptom is not clear what exactly is caused by Initially given the reason that

May be caused by events that have been seduced in the past Until the results come to the present
Someone in the family or close to it is fear of needles. Scared to follow as well
Have a negative attitude towards medical procedures Afraid of what will happen
Of course, it's more than the fear of pain. As the writer himself was afraid of pain Never believed the nurse's ant bitterness and believed that many people were also afraid of pain But the symptoms of needle phobia are much more than that. Simply called I was scared just by seeing the needle. Very heavy, there may be symptoms as follows:

Fainting (this one we may see often)
Fast heartbeat, restlessness, trembling
High blood pressure - abnormally low
Fear of panic
However, the symptoms that occur can be treated and alleviated with therapy. To look at other people injecting to understand that it is not dangerous. Experiencing the fear of treating with drugs If you know your color than you are having this problem and it affects your life, it is advisable to consult a doctor.

Fear of needles is not the kind of joke we all see. Some people are really afraid We should encourage In addition, everyone is invited to get vaccinated to build group immunity. It doesn't take long for the injection. It hurts a bit like an ant bites. But definitely have a lot of health benefits

Alle Zeiten sind UTC