Tango-Tiger

Forum
Aktuelle Zeit: Sa 20. Apr 2024, 10:59

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: [Review] NOBODY - Ordinary people call you hell --- 9.8 / 10
BeitragVerfasst: Do 22. Apr 2021, 11:21 

Bild

Nobody is a movie that you can call me xoวอเลท to buy since the first trailer was released. It has all sorts of elements: glamourous, intriguing, action scenes, characters, just a preview, I thought the movie was going to be fun and it was just as fun as expected.

The more the name of the director and screenwriter, the more I would like to take a look at that moment. The film is directed by Ilya Naishuller, who has featured on Hardcore Henry's hard-hitting action and screenwriter Derek Kolstad, who wrote the script for John Wick.

The movie tells the story of "Nobody", an ordinary man who loves a family, has a wife, a son, and a lovely daughter. But one day, an unexpected incident happened. A thief has robbed the house. It began to make him want to release his past true self. And he chose to release with the children of the giant Russian Mafia, the fun and rawness of ordinary people began

Super cool male protagonist With Bob Odenkirk's performance, absolutely flawless, every speech, every move. The more the action scenes, the more cool, the crude, the flawless action scenes in every scene. The more the scenes on the bus in the trailer were very cool. In which every action scene is not too superhuman, there is some pain, it makes the movie look real. And the more to win with every hero's fight And this is the point that makes the movie so fucking crazy.

There are many movie mixes, of course, with John Wick, as well as Red, Equalizer, and Home Alone. Shake it and shake it up.

In terms of the story, it is considered very good. Tell a fun story The story can be performed in an interesting way, not boring, although at first it pays a lot of matters. But let's say that not more than an instant, the mercury has begun to boil. After that, full-smoked entertainment

As for the music, I must say that it is very good. Suitable for every scene The more the action at the end. There is no more song than this, haha.

In conclusion, Nobody is a movie that is worth watching. It's a movie that is cool, raw, action-packed, funny, entertaining. Of course, 4 months have passed. This is my favorite movie right now.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC