Tango-Tiger

Forum
Aktuelle Zeit: Do 28. Mär 2024, 11:42

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: . The Maple Leafs are 22-11-1 as the home
BeitragVerfasst: Fr 19. Okt 2018, 02:13 

With less than a week until the NHL Trade Deadline, check out the latest trade-related reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. Waiting Last Minute As per Arthur Staple of Newsday, barring a cant refuse offer from anyone in the next few days, New York Islanders general manager Garth Snow will go as close to the 3pm et deadline on Wednesday as possible to entice better offers for both Thomas Vanek and Andrew MacDonald. He adds that as games go on through the weekend, the number of suitors for MacDonald could go up. Staple also writes that the Islanders have no intention of trading goaltender Evgeni Nabokov. High Asking Price Chris Botta of The New York Times adds that the Islanders are asking for a first-round pick for MacDonald. He adds that theres a lot of interest in MacDonald, but CSNNE.com adds that such a demand is too much for the Boston Bruins, who are reportedly looking for a blueliner. Interest In Stewart? According to Bruce Garrioch of The Ottawa Sun, the Senators have an interest in St. Louis Blues winger Chris Stewart. Garrioch adds that Stewart could be part of a deal with the New York Rangers if the Blues are interested in Ryan Callahan. Staying The Course Larry Brooks of The New York Post writes that Rangers general manager Glen Sather and his front office are devoting their attention to evaluating personnel who might become available in trades for Ryan Callahan and Dan Girardi, with no progress made toward signing them to contract extensions. No Ones Business As Rich Chere of The Star-Ledger writes, no one should expect New Jersey Devils goaltender Martin Brodeur to announce publicly that he wants to be traded. Brodeur explained to Chere that he wont even wont say so unless a deal actually happens - and he hasnt even discussed the situation with general manager Lou Lamoriello. "Oh, no. Its not going to be like that. I dont think so, anyway," Brodeur told the paper. "Its nobody elses business but mine as for the direction I want to go. "Its been tough because you go through ups and downs. The more questions Im asked, sometimes my answers change. Thats why in the last few weeks Ive been more quiet about it. Its on purpose, because I want to make sure my decision is an educated decision and there are no influences from the outside. Show up Thursday and youll know if Im on the plane to Detroit (where the Devils play Friday)." Chere also writes that Jaromir Jagr, who doesnt have a no-trade clause, hasnt spoken to Lamoriello about a trade option. "The one thing that is good about this team is we dont have much media coverage," Jagr told Chere. "Less media, less rumors and less trade rumors. I havent even heard any rumors. "Hey, Ive been traded twice during the season. From Dallas to Boston and to New York from Washington. Going to the Rangers from Washington, they told me they were trying to trade me so I was kind of expecting it. The last one, Dallas to Boston, I was surprised. For me its easier than somebody with a big family. I pack my stuff and go, if something happens. Or not go." No Change Of Heart Katie Carrera of The Washington Post reports that, to little surprise, Capitals forward Martin Erat is still looking to get out. Erat, back from representing the Czech Republic in the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games, said Wednesday he still wants the Capitals to trade him but declined to elaborate further. Capitals GM George McPhee said earlier this week that he planned to approach Erat again but didnt expect him to change of mind. Anthony Averett Jersey . Jeff Carter had two goals and an assist as the Kings stretched their streak to seven wins in a row with a 4-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Sunday. Hayden Hurst Jersey . The Cavaliers first-year forward will miss at least three weeks with a strained left knee, the latest setback for the No. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Robert-Griffin-Iii-Jersey/ . Thaddeus Young scored seven of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, Evan Turner added 22 points, and the 76ers hung on for their first road win since Nov. 1, beating the depleted Los Angeles Lakers 111-104 on Sunday night. John Brown Ravens Jersey . Pressley missed all of last season with Cincinnati because of a knee injury, but the 5-foot-10, 249-pounder had been expected to fill a need on Clevelands roster. Jaleel Scott Ravens Jersey . Watching them over the past year - and in some cases, two years - has given us a starting point for this seasons Craigs List.A crucial battle in the Eastern Conference playoff race is on tap Wednesday at Air Canada Centre, as the Toronto Maple Leafs host the Tampa Bay Lighting in an Atlantic Division showdown. Catch the game on TSN starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. Tampa Bay currently holds the last of the Atlantics three automatic bids to the playoffs, but the Maple Leafs are just one point behind. Toronto is also in postseason position at the moment, occupying the first of the Easts two wild card berths. James Reimer is expected to get the call in net again for the Leafs. This is the first time the same goalie will start both games in a back-to-back for the Leafs this season. Reimer hasnt started back-to-back games since Games 6 and 7 in the playoffs last spring. Goalie Jonathan Bernier returned to the ice Wednesday and went through some light work for the first time since suffering a groin injury last week in Los Angeles. Toronto is 2-0 against the Lightning this season and has won three of four and seven of the past nine meetings in this series. Tampa Bay also has lost four in a row at Air Canada Centre. The Bolts dropped a 3-2 regulation decision in Toronto on Jan. 28 and were handed a 4-1 setback at home on Feb. 6. The clubs are set to meet once more in the regular season when the Leafs visit Tampa Bay Times Forum on April 8. The Lightning began their recent homestand with three straight losses before beating Florida, New Jersey and Vancouver to post a solid 3-1-2 mark during the stay in Central Florida. The brief surge has seen Tampa Bay log at least a point in five straight games and the Bolts would like to make it six-game point streak with another win on Wednesday. "Weve got points in five straight games at a time when we really need them," Tampa Bay head coach Jon Cooper remarked. "Hopefully this is good momentum for us going on the road." Tampa Bay is kicking off a three-game road trip on Wednesday and also will visit Ottawa and Pittsburgh during the swing. The Lighting are 17-16-2 as the visiting team this season. The Lightning were last in action on Monday when they notched a 4-3 regulation win over the Canucks. Ondrej Palat continued his five-game point strreak with a goal and an assist to help Tampa down Vancouver.dddddddddddd Palat, a 22-year-old Czech winger, has four goals and five assists during the run and has been a pleasant surprise for the Bolts this season, posting 18 goals and 46 points through 68 games. Steven Stamkos also registered a goal and an assist in the Lightnings third straight victory. Valtteri Filppula and Tom Pyatt also scored while goaltender Ben Bishop made 25 stops in the win. Bishop expects to start tonight for Tampa, but the former Ottawa Senator is just 2-4-0 with a 3.05 goals against average and .884 save percentage in seven career games against Toronto. Toronto has struggled of late, losing two straight and three of its last four games. The Leafs hope to get back on track Wednesday when they play the first test of a two-game homestand. The residency also includes Saturdays important divisional tilt against the rival Canadiens. The Maple Leafs are 22-11-1 as the home team this season compared to a 14-15-7 mark on the road. Toronto wrapped a five-game road trip on Tuesday with a 3-2 regulation loss in Detroit. Gustav Nyquist scored a pair of goals to lead the Red Wings to the close victory at Joe Louis Arena. Jake Gardiner and James van Riemsdyk had one goal apiece for the Maple Leafs, while James Reimer allowed all three goals on 31 shots. "It was average. There was some good and bad throughout the five games," Maple Leafs forward Nazem Kadri said of the teams five-game road trip. Jonathan Bernier sat out his second straight game with a strained groin and the clubs No. 1 goaltender is considered day-to-day. Reimer could get the start on back-to-back nights and is 2-3-0 with a 2.94 GAA in five career games against Tampa Bay. Drew MacIntyre, who has been serving as the backup with Bernier sidelined, has not seen action in an NHL game since making two appearances with Buffalo during the 2011-12 season. After winning the final three tests of a six-game homestand, the Lightning hope to carry some momentum on the road for tonights important clash. So far in 2013-14, however, Tampa

Alle Zeiten sind UTC