Tango-Tiger

Forum
Aktuelle Zeit: Do 25. Apr 2024, 10:00

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Top 10 Best Las Vegas NV Home Cleaning Services
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 25. Dez 2019, 17:10 

From mopping and sweeping, to washing windows, making beds and more, we provide quality cleaning services you can count on. Merry Maids offers our house cleaning services in weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly forms. If a routine cleaning schedule is not something you’re looking for, we are able to offer a one-time cleaning service to simply freshen up your home.

Before your home is cleaned, the cleaning company will give your home a walkthrough so they can calculate how much they will charge you. Cleaning services may charge a flat rate, hourly, or per square foot.

Our trustworthy staff goes that extra mile to make sure you're happy with the work we do. I can’t say enough good things about this cleaning service. They are so good, they leave nothing unfinished and so professional. With our driveway cleaning service we get deep into the pores of concrete and clean out dust, dirt, salt, and all kinds of buildup. Our upholstery cleaning service is strong enough to clean the deepest stains and gentle enough not to damage your furniture.

We had been out of the house for a week and my partner had turned off the power. I didn’t know this until I arrived to open the house for the rhino ladies. They went to cleaning right away without power in a 55 degree house. Luckily we got power back quickly and they did a stellar job.

For an hourly rate for house cleaning, expect the prices below. With house cleaning services from Merry Maids, your home will be cleaned to perfection.

Bild

Pristine Services is licensed by the State of Nevada, Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, and Clark County , we are also bonded and insured. We strive to clean your home in a much better and faster manner, while working in an organized way. Using high quality cleaning equipment, we protect the environment and at the same time ensure that our whole cleaning process is eco-friendly.

We are Las Vegas's premier provider of home cleaning services. Been a customer since November of last year. Am more impressed each time.

Recommended By: http://puppiesdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=858010

Alle Zeiten sind UTC