Tango-Tiger

Forum
Aktuelle Zeit: Sa 27. Apr 2024, 23:16

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: I'm losing weight. No sugar. Should I eat honey instead?
BeitragVerfasst: Di 13. Jul 2021, 05:20 

Bild

Trainer Chan-Anan Apinan answered questions about sweetness and weight loss interestingly. with the question Consult on honey I am a person who is addicted to sugar when drinking coffee. Can I use honey instead?

For those who are in the slotxo process of losing weight Or want to reduce the amount of sugar by turning to other sweeteners instead of sugar, believe that one of them must have "honey" as the main choice. Which many people have doubts and are not sure. Can honey be a good substitute for sugar?

benefits of honey

The sweetness from the honey boosts energy. And gives freshness because honey contains a component of "mineral salt" in the right amount that the body needs. It also provides more energy than sugar. easier to digest than sugar and can be absorbed to be used as energy immediately Although the benefits of honey are many, it is not quite a substitute for sugar. Because adding a little honey is just as sweet. with the addition of several spoons of sugar

1 tsp of honey replaces 3 tsp of sweetness from sugar. Honey may help to replace only a small amount of sugar, but it is not a substitute for sweetness. due to high glucose levels If you want to avoid sugar but still crave sweetness...Honey is definitely not the answer.

...If you are a sweet addict but want to avoid sugar substitutes that can be substituted without harming the body

Stevia

The specialty of stevia is that the leaves are 10-15 times sweeter than sugar, but this sweetness does not produce energy (0 calories/gram). Oside (stevioside) is a substance that is 200-300 times sweeter than sugar. The specialty of this stevia Stevia is a plant that is getting a lot of attention from health lovers and suitable for people with diabetes.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: I'm losing weight. No sugar. Should I eat honey instead?
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 21. Jul 2021, 07:38 

make it's
don’t allow your problems to get the first-class of you。 as a substitute, permit those troubles to make the satisfactory of you。
don’t tire yourself out fighting towards the demanding situations。 instead, discover new electricity by way of embracing1 the ones challenges and operating via them to create actual price。
continually remind yourself that discour-agement is not anything extra than a reaction you’ve selected。 when you find that you’ve chosen to allow or not it's, you may simply as definitely choose to allow it go。
update discouragement with determin-ation。 it's miles your lifestyles’s energy, and you could point it in whatever path you select。 your most effective reaction isn't based totally only on what has already happened。 your maximum powerful reaction additionally takes into account what you wish to make occur next。
look ahead,and envision in remarkable detail the future you desire。 then collect all of your power, and leap forward to make it's。
voip phone system service provider

Alle Zeiten sind UTC