Tango-Tiger

Forum
Aktuelle Zeit: Do 25. Apr 2024, 18:56

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Here’s How To Really Forgive & Forget
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 28. Dez 2020, 09:58 

Bild

When Lauren Conrad catches Heidi's eyes Montag and said "I want to forgive you, and I want to forget you, too." In The Hills, I admire Conrad's behavior. These days I don't know how to forgive and forget. Honestly, it's not easy. But according to recent research, it's possible, at least for peace of mind.

The funny thing about forgiving and forgetting is that forgetting takes more effort than remembering. Researchers found that forgetting depends on the brain In the experiment, the researchers showed participants a picture with instructions to remember or forget what they saw. As a result, there is a fine line between using brain power to remember or forget. If you put too much effort into forgetting, it is likely that the image in your head will be clearer. But if you put a little effort into clearing the memory, everything will likely be constant. Or simply, the more deliberately forgotten, the more likely it will be remembered.

What about forgiving and forgetting someone? Forgetting is a skill you can learn and apply. Researchers in the experiment found that participants were easier to forget pictures of events or places than human faces. But don't give up on trying just because you can wave goodbye to people who aren't in your life too. But can humans forgive and forget forever? When memories suddenly arise, the brain protein structure, or prion, is responsible for "Random and fantastical memories" means that one can intentionally forget them, but they will remain. However, memory is what makes you who you are, just like having a history in your brain. But it also depends on the memory you want to delete. (Such as haunting wounds or a breakup that still feels stuck, etc.)

All in all, whether it's a memory or anyone you want to get through. Remembering is not a heartbreaking matter. Forgive and forget if you feel that way. You should evaluate and plan a new start or separate bad memories. Keep only good memories and have fun with you.

Related content >> joker

Alle Zeiten sind UTC