Tango-Tiger

Forum
Aktuelle Zeit: Di 16. Apr 2024, 13:49

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Stand by Me Doraemon 2, the drama that calls to tea
BeitragVerfasst: Di 6. Apr 2021, 04:33 

Bild

When Nobita finds the old teddy bear he used to play in his childhood in the room. Reminds him of the kindest grandmother And decide to invite Doraemon to go back in time to meet with Grandma again. Until when ดาวน์โหลด slotxo บนมือถือ Grandma said “Wanting to meet Nobita's bride,” Doraemon and Nobita travel on an upcoming wedding day. Before it was discovered that a mature Nobita had escaped from his wedding with Shizuka. Nobita and Doraemon must work together to find out to make Grandma's dream come true.

It's been six years since the first episode of 'Stand by Me Doraemon, Doraemon's friends forever' in 2014, and it's actually a very good ending. But with the popularity of this 3D animation series, director Yamazaki Takeshi and Yagi Ryuichi from the first installment continue this deep friendship story.

And released in Japan last year As for our house, we are going to show a regular program on April 6, with a special screening that has been shown from April 1-5 as well

As a matter of fact, it must be said that the main difference between Stand by Me Doraemon and the animated Doraemon series, which runs almost every year, is mainly the audience. Because while the 2D animation captures real children who are focused on the dramatic adventure scene. There is an interesting new friend of Nobita who is often not a person. Called full fantasy compression

But the 3D animation in the Stand by Me Doraemon series will catch attention. Or understanding with the former child Or adults today who grew up with the Doraemon cartoon series better Both with the story of the adventure scene that will not be as much fantasy It appears to have a clearer relationship drama and requires more understanding. In addition, storytelling jokes can be more complex. Especially the issue of going back and forth in time to correct the past and the future. Which is said, it is an animation movie for older children to adulthood.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC