Tango-Tiger

Forum
Aktuelle Zeit: Sa 27. Apr 2024, 18:56

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: How do you clear your mind when you have a problem?
BeitragVerfasst: So 20. Jun 2021, 08:43 

Even brothers and sisters can quarrel. Let alone other people working at the same place that won't fight. Let's see how we can deal with this fragile relationship. will not be a problem with the work that must be done together

Finding the cause of the misunderstanding
First of all, you have to know what is the problem. Otherwise how can I solve it? Before opening up to clear with anyone You have to know beforehand why you are arguing. What's wrong with each other? He is not satisfied with us All personal or work matters and then spread to personal matters. because the clearing is not the same Talking directly about what's the problem It is important to help recover a bad situation for the better. May not have to reach the level of love and harmony. But they must work together without any problems.

rely on middlemen
Even if they choose to have a manly encounter, two quarrels can be a bit difficult to get along with, so most people tend to rely on a mediator to heal the cracks. having a third party to act as a mediator It makes it easier to find a solution together. Be a mediator that both parties are comfortable with when talking or being considerate. The mediator will make things go well without having to face each other. to be fair and maybe a little more comfortable where we don't have to figure out how to start by ourselves

If I'm wrong, I apologize. It's hard to see.
If we talk to each other and find out that I am the one who is wrong. Just say sorry. not difficult at all Do not hold stubbornness, hold a position, or hold a higher age to support your neck. Until I can't open my mouth to say sorry Being wrong and saying sorry isn't much of a disgrace. but is a different responsibility One word of apology helps a lot to improve the situation. All problems are over quickly. And don't make the same mistake again. will be comfortable to continue working together

give each other a chance
The person who made a mistake realized that he was wrong We should give him the opportunity to apologize and improve the flaws. without aggravating the mistake Or sarcastically make everything worse. Otherwise, it would create divisions. or create endless wounds in each other's hearts The story has passed Apologize and forget about it in order to maintain the relationship and work that needs to be done together. listen more than talk learn to understand others Appease him to pay attention to us Then we will know that giving the opportunity is not too difficult.

best face to face
Some people feel that confrontation is extremely scary and difficult. Afraid to break But face to face is the best communication. Because the other party will see the sincerity and guilt honestly. It's different from talking through text that doesn't recognize each other's tones and expressions. Thus, ordinary words may be misinterpreted. and misunderstand However, you must choose your words well. Think a lot before speaking. We may speak without thinking or thinking little. But the listeners thought a lot and were saddened.

Read all :: joker game

Alle Zeiten sind UTC