Tango-Tiger

Forum
Aktuelle Zeit: Fr 29. Mär 2024, 07:09

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: choosing what best suits their game structure and style
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 1. Jul 2019, 06:16 

With so many basic issues related to the main features of Battle for Azeroth, it quickly became clear that Blizzard would not be able to solve some of the most important problems, especially since major updates are often launched several months after the fact WoW Classic Gold. in advance. If Blizzard made the dramatic changes the players wanted, it would take some time.

Enter Patch 8.2, Rise of Azshara. Although players were aware of this in one form or another from November BlizzCon, Blizzard finally picked up the curtain to reveal how he planned to solve some of the larger WoW problems. If 8.2 does not make an impression, the battle for Azeroth will probably be one of the worst expansions in World of Warcraft history.

With Jeremy Feasel, an experienced game designer, the live broadcast of Rise of Azshara was a brief but instructive announcement of what the rest of the year has to do with World of Warcraft. And for someone like me who did not feel excited about playing WoW for months, it was all I needed to get excited again.

In contrast to the disastrous Borderlands 3 revelations, Feasel did not waste time on stupid jokes or fancy gags. It was a business and I liked it a lot. With over 21 different topics to discuss, it quickly became clear that Rise of Azshara could be one of the biggest WoW updates. In addition, players began to call him jokingly because of its size. Not only will 8.2 add two new areas for exploration, each of which is clearly different, but it will also add mega-maintenance to eight leaders, a new rally, new quests, two new expeditions to the islands, a new war front. heroic difficulty, new arena, return of Ashran, NPC allies fighting at your side and equalizing, huge changes in the gear system - the list goes on and on.

I will not discuss every feature added in the Rise of Azshara, but the most important are undoubtedly changes in Azeroth Heart and Azeri Armor. In my interview with the director of the game Ion Hazzikostas last week, he let me take a look at what these modifications, seeing in full, is quite another matter. After starting 8.2, all Azer armor features will be unlocked by default, and the Azeroth Core is now closer to the Legion's artifact Buy Gold in WoW Classic, with the difference that its skill tree is fully configurable. With one active player who changes the game, players can now collect and trade between multiple selections, choosing what best suits their game structure and style.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC