Tango-Tiger

Forum
Aktuelle Zeit: Do 28. Mär 2024, 23:05

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Will poulter movies
BeitragVerfasst: Di 13. Apr 2021, 09:20 

William Jack Poulter (born 28 January 1993) is an English actor. He first gained recognition for his role as Eustace Scrubb in the fantasy adventure film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (2010). Poulter received further praise for his starring role in the comedy film We're the Millers (2013), for which he won the BAFTA Rising Star Award.

Poulter also starred in the science fiction film The Maze Runner (2014) and the sequel Maze Runner: The Death Cure (2018), the period epic film The Revenant (2015), the crime drama film Detroit (2017), the interactive science fiction film Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (2018), and the folk horror film Midsommar (2019).

Early life
Poulter was born in Hammersmith, London, England, the son of Caroline (née Barrah), a former nurse, and Neil Poulter, a distinguished physician and Professor of Preventive Cardiovascular Medicine at Imperial College London.His mother was raised in Kenya.He was a pupil at Harrodian School, whose well-known acting graduates include George MacKay, Robert Pattinson and Jack Whitehall. However, he struggled in school due to dyslexia and developmental coordination disorder, telling The Independent in 2013, "It felt like it didn't matter how hard I tried, I wasn't getting anywhere. That's the most demoralising thing, as a kid. And to find something like drama, which I loved so much… it gave me a sense of purpose." Poulter is an avid fan of Arsenal F.C. A list of Will poulter movies are given below.

Will poulter movies:
1. Son of Rambow
2. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
3. Wild Bill
4. We're the Millers
5. Plastic
6. The Maze Runner
7. The Revenant
8. Kids in Love

Alle Zeiten sind UTC