Tango-Tiger

Forum
Aktuelle Zeit: Do 28. Mär 2024, 17:29

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Founded in 2015 by Miami Dolphins owner Stephen M.
BeitragVerfasst: Do 21. Feb 2019, 05:39 

Phinsider Radio: Interview with Erin Casey Pellegrino White Kenyan Drake Jersey , Chief Operating Officer of RISE On this episode of Phinsider Radio, we talk to Erin Casey Pellegrino, the Chief Operating Officer of RISE, the Ross Initiative for Sports Equality. Ross, the Ross Initiative in Sports for Equality (RISE) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to harnessing the unifying power of sports to improve race relations and drive social progress. Led by an unprecedented alliance of professional sports leagues, organizations, athletes, educators, media networks and sports professionals http://www.authenticsmiamidolphins.com/cheap-kiko-alonso-jersey , we use sports to promote understanding, respect and equality.The Dolphins have partnered with the Ross Initiative in Sports for Equality (RISE) on RISE to Vote and will hold a registration station at the Dolphins’ September 23rd home game against the Oakland Raiders. RISE to Vote is a nonpartisan effort to register athletes and their fans to vote. Pellegrino talks to us about the RISE to Vote event on Sunday as well as other initiatives they have embarked upon over the past few years. Additionally, she talks to us about what their future holds and how they want to be in all 50 states by 2020.Since the inception of RISE, they’ve launched initiatives across the country to educate, empower and support athletes, coaches and administrators at every level to be leaders in improving racial equality, while encouraging fans to join with professional athletes and community leaders in taking a pledge to stand against racism.For those looking to register to vote on Sunday, be sure to stop by the North Plaza to do so. While you’re there, take a photo to share Youth Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey , and help yourself and others become informed and engaged citizens. You already know the last game was a “kick to the nuts” as Adam Gase so eloquently put it.However, this was different.Taking an embarrassing L when the team collapses is one thing, but the lengths & depths to which our fan base raged after the game was something I just couldn’t deal with.It’s not often that I willingly step away from Twitter voluntarily, but it was absolutely necessary for the better part of 48 hours after this game.The socials were a complete $hitstorm of misguided, wanna-be hot takes on our QB and pure rage calling for the owner to blow the team up, fire everyone and start over.As a side note, I’ll remind everyone we’re 3-2 and still tied for 1st in our division.Don’t get me wrong, we have some massive issues on the OL with 60% of our starters missing and zero talented depth.This domino effect caused Ryan Tannehill to go from “in the running for 2018 NFL MVP” after week 3 to “Miami needs to find a QB“ just 2 weeks later.No, he cannot & will not ever “carry a team White Bobby McCain Jersey ,” but Tannehill is above-average when given time in a decent scheme (those last 2 caveats should be re-read for emphasis).But that’s not why you’re here — on to the shenanigans.This is how I envision our entire fan base after the last game.Drown Those Sorrows@nashmax73My therapist suggested I deal with my anger by spending time in an adult coloring book.It hasn’t gone well.STILL ANGRY!@nashmax73Here’s your in-game photo of the action from Dolphins at Bengals....S.O.S...@nashmax73In related news, I came across a job posting on Craigslist from the Miami Dolphins.Something about “SEEKING FAT GUYS WHO CAN STOP OTHER FAT GUYS FROM HITTING OUR QUARTERBACK - SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.”Hope they find a Fat Bastard who can block worth a damn.Dead Sexy OL@nashmax73Week 1: We win the game, but lose all-pro LG Josh SittonWeek 2 & 3:We win some more despite missing 20% of our OLWeek 4: We lose our C Kilgore & the game, so now missing 40% of our OLWeek 5: Up 17-0 we lose our LT Tunsil, then the game, so now missing 60% of our OLRyan Tannehill doesn’t like this trend one bit...RIP Ryan Tannehill@nashmax73#RIP

Alle Zeiten sind UTC