Tango-Tiger

Forum
Aktuelle Zeit: Do 28. Mär 2024, 10:04

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: As somebody who has played Mut 20 coins
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 9. Dez 2019, 08:12 

As somebody who has played Mut 20 coins for years and just got into MUT this past year, I don't know how people may say this.In my first MUT I was readily able to build a 90+ roster without having to spend a cent and was regularly awarded free top grade cards. FUT on the other hand, you had to always be on marketplace watch to try make coins. Either that, or try your luck at weekend league and get smashed by 95+ teams over and over until you can afford great Madden players. At the very least MUT let us you grind solos to earn really good cards so you can be aggressive online. FUT is take your shitty 80 team online and get smashed until you are able to afford greater Madden players who cost money.

I miss the NCAA football games. As much as I like a good Madden franchise there is not enough room for rebuilding. Away from contending in the NFL, most teams are only a few great picks. I liked taking UMASS like this to the national championship or some shit. College Hoops was good.

How great can you make Texas State if you can maybe buy a two * prospect every year. Madden still isn't there. I say this as someone annoyed with 2k's decision to make the grind disgusting. It's simply not as smooth a transition to cheap Madden 20 coins make a single character soccer match.

I prefer it still because I despise running with receivers, playing defense, etc. I just enjoy being QB or RB, so that it works out for me. However, most will eventually get bored with the manner faster than MyCareer, because there's so much more to Madden match in MyCareer. Madden still needs some work, but I do appreciate that they are trying. I'm still holding out hope for pick up games on the internet with like 4v4's or 6v6's Backyard Football style.

If nothing else Madden game plays much more easily compared to stuttery mess it had been last year.Even although r/games hates it, there were also a lot of quality of lifestyle changes in MUT. Having the ability to go into another challenge in a series makes performing solos much quicker (reducing the amount of load screens from 2 to 1) and the celebrity system makes solos a whole lot more challenging and enjoyable.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC