Tango-Tiger

Forum
Aktuelle Zeit: Sa 27. Apr 2024, 14:52

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: How to find your lost Android phone with Find My Device
BeitragVerfasst: So 16. Mai 2021, 08:23 

Find My Device, formerly Android Device Manager, comes with a new and improved interface and added new capabilities. Find My Device app will not only help you find your lost phone. already You can also search for Android Wear smartwatches and Chromebooks that are linked to your Google account, and you can also execute tasks to delete all of your local data in a blink of an eye. Including order to lock the device To prevent personal information leaking And more importantly, there is an icon indicating the battery status of the device you are looking for.

Inquire here >> joker gaming

Today, there is an easy way to find your lost Android phone and tablet. Along with an illustration with Find My Device app and via the Find My Device website, with the following steps

The first step is to enable Android Device Manager on your Android device. To allow the device to inform the coordinates and receive various orders through the Find My Device app from other devices and through the website

1. Turn on GPS, go to Settings, select Google and Security.

2. Select Android Device Manager.

3. Select to enable Remotely locate this device and Allow remote lock and erase (allow remote lock and erase) by tapping at the end of the two commands to Color bar as illustrated

Alle Zeiten sind UTC