Tango-Tiger

Forum
Aktuelle Zeit: Do 28. Mär 2024, 18:36

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: [Review] Godzilla vs. Kong --- 7.5 / 10 --- "Flawless" actio
BeitragVerfasst: Do 22. Apr 2021, 09:14 

Bild

Godzilla vs. Kong is one เกมยิงปลา of the big blockbuster movies that we've been waiting for a long time. Just know what to do Just the name comes out, no need for an example, I want to see without reasoning, haha. Saw an example, ohhh The more I want to see.

This is a movie that has been in the MonsterVerse universe since the first episode, Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island (2017), Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019), and here it is, Godzilla vs. Kong (2021) that justifies it. prestige!!!

The first thing after the end I can say that this movie is "extremely fun". The team knows what the audience wants to see. The name already says vs. so big, full, and full, watch Godzilla beat with Kong without cuffing it. Each of the scenes that hit each other is a lot, it's all really flawless (especially in Hong Kong). Again, and most of the times I saw the two titans, it was not a worm's eye view, but the same eye level as God and Kong.

There are many beautiful scenes in this art, whether it's a scene where a child pokes his hand with Kong on a boat or a scene in Hong Kong that is the main stage of the two titans.

But ... the thing that is extremely frustrating and unfortunate is that the script is very bad, and it is very bad. It's all bad. Is it well presented Go well But the script is really too bad, there are many irrational points. Some points are told in a very time consuming manner. You don't have to have a variety of characters. Without having to enter, it does not affect the story at all. What a pity is Millie Bobby Brown, because it is nothing. In addition to running back and forth with a panic face With the fact that you played the previous part, it is understandable, it is necessary to have it in this sector. But if you took the younger sister and just this chapter, it would be so sad. And the last chapter of the Millie brother's group that affects the main characters is like ...! It's easy to find a way to get down, don't you think? How did it happen in this scene !!! When watching this, I really grasped my temple.

Seriously, each actor is doing well. Everyone is doing their job well. Although there are not many chapters for each person

In a nutshell, Godzilla vs. Kong is an entertaining movie. It looks fun. What you will get for sure is the intense, full-fledged fun. The overview is ok. Stick to one story What is a big deal, too, is a bad "chapter" that doesn't really know where to find a point to see.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC