Tango-Tiger

Forum
Aktuelle Zeit: Do 28. Mär 2024, 18:12

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: They’ve won four out of the last five matchups,
BeitragVerfasst: Do 17. Jan 2019, 06:28 

Saints vs. Giants: Week 4 live game thread [Saints fans: Sign up for FanPulse Limited Marcus Williams Jersey , our weekly Saints survey]Week 4 has the New Orleans Saints (2-1) traveling to East Rutherford to take on the New York Giants (1-2) in a somewhat nationally televised CBS double-header. Jim Nantz and Tony Romo will have the call. The Giants lead the all-time series 16-13, which includes a 12-4 record at home. which saw an infant Sean Payton squad beat them in 2006.The Saints are coming off a thrilling overtime victory over the Falcons, while the Giants are riding the highs of their first win of the year that came on the road against the Texans. Drew Brees has a shot at making NFL history today, as he needs 418 passing yards to become the league’s all-time passing leader. Brees also needs 4 touchdown passes to become the third quarterback to pass for 500 career touchdowns.The record is one thing, but the win is obviously what we care about most.What’s your game prediction?Please migrate to the second half thread here. It didn't bother Washington Redskins cornerback Josh Norman in the least that he was called out for wanting to be a celebrity. Indeed, Norman embraced the critique from a past teammate."I've been 'Hollywood,'" Norman said after the team's walkthrough Wednesday. "Ever since I came out of my mama's womb, I've been 'Hollywood.'"Norman was reacting to comments by former Redskins defensive back DeAngelo Hall during a radio interview with 106.7 The Fan on Tuesday."Josh is Alvin Kamara Jersey Salute to Service , I think, in love with being a celebrity right now and not necessarily being a football player," said Hall, who retired before this season. "Josh needs to refocus."Norman has been a contestant on "Dancing With the Stars," appeared on as an NFL analyst on Fox Sports and spent time recently working on a new television project."I'm totally different from people. And if I'm different and if I feel like I want to do something, I'm going to do that. If you call that 'Hollywood,' so be it," Norman said. "Guess what? I'll get my check from Hollywood. And I'll come back and I'll play ball. That's just what we do."In Washington's 43-19 loss to Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints on Monday night, Norman was benched at the start of the second half by coach Jay Gruden.The next day Authentic Tommylee Lewis Jersey , Hall was critical of Norman's play and said that "Josh probably wasn't the best fit" for the Redskins defense.While the celebrity-related barb was brushed aside by Norman, he seemed more upset about the idea that it was Hall who was speaking about him that way."I mean, I looked up to D-Hall. I really do. I still do. I mean his kids looked up to me and I looked up to him," Norman said."I'm a hot button," he added. "If you're going to press it, you're going to get something out of it." Custom Cleveland Browns Jerseys

Alle Zeiten sind UTC