Tango-Tiger

Forum
Aktuelle Zeit: Do 18. Apr 2024, 19:31

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Cheap Kansas City Royals Jerseys
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 18. Feb 2019, 02:41 

SRINAGAR Wholesale Cleveland Indians Jerseys , Indian-controlled Kashmir, July 12 (Xinhua) -- Indian military Sunday claimed it has killed three infiltrators during a gunfight near Line of Control (LoC) in restive Kashmir.

The gunfight Wholesale Colorado Rockies Jerseys , according to Indian military, broke out in Keran sector of frontier Kupwara district Wholesale Detroit Tigers Jerseys , about 130 km northwest of Srinagar city, the summer capital of Indian-controlled Kashmir.

"Our alert troops today killed three intruders in Keran sector near LoC Wholesale Houston Astros Jerseys ," a senior Indian military official said. "The gunfight triggered after our troops deployed in the area observed some suspicious human movement."

The gunfight in the area lasted for couple of hours, reports said.

According to military spokesman Wholesale Kansas City Royals Jerseys , Indian troops have not suffered any damage while fighting these intruders.

"Search of the area undertaken at the break of dawn today resulted in recovery of three bodies of the slain militants along with three assault rifles and huge ammunition," the spokesman said. "Identification and group affiliation of the slain militants is yet to be carried out."

Indian military officials said the militants attempted to cut fencing on LoC and cross over.

However Wholesale Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Jerseys , no independent confirmation could be made about the gunfight owing to remoteness of the area.

Earlier this month, Indian police said three infiltrators and an Indian military trooper were killed in Uri sector of Baramulla district in a similar gunfight.

LoC is a de facto border that divides Kashmir into India and Pakistan controlled parts.

A guerrilla war is going on between militants and Indian troops stationed in Indian-controlled Kashmir since 1989. The gunfight between the two sides takes place intermittently across the region.

New Delhi blames Islamabad for infiltrating militants into Indian-controlled Kashmir. However Wholesale Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys , Islamabad denies the charge saying it only provides moral and political support to Kashmiris.

"

By Oliver Trust

BERLIN, Oct. 7 (Xinhua) -- Carlo Ancelotti (57) is the man that is supposed to win the Champions League with 2016 German Champion Bayern Munich this season. In a recent interview the Italian star coach told Xinhua about his special working style and his passion for movies, food, cooking and his left eye-brow.

""I don't like to be called a coach or manager, I prefer to be called a human that is doing the job of a coach or manager,"" three times Champions League winner Ancelotti said.

Xinhua: Mr. Ancelotti we hope you don' t mind . . . .

Ancelotti: (laughing) . . . well if you start like that then I do mind, don' t call me Mr. Ancelotti, I prefer Carlo . . . .

Xinhua: . . . . ok, Carlo. We don' t mind, but we change our first question as we are so familiar with you already.

Ancelotti: (laughing) . . . well let' s see what you are up to . . .

Xinhua: . . . we don' t want to ask you about your defense at Bayern Munich, we want to know all about your famous left eye-brow . . .

Ancelotti: (laughing) . . . and ? . . .

Xinhua: Well it' s often raised and there are many stories behind. Once it' s an indication of your bad mood. Others say it' s been moving up and down ever since you had an accident with a Vespa when you were young.

Ancelotti: You might be disappointed now, but there is no secret. Honestly. (laughing) At least I don' t know of any. What I can say is: There was definitely no accident. I' m surprised myself that my brow is moving. Sometimes when I see interviews of myself, I say: Hu this left eye-brow is moving up high. But then I see it' s mine and I don' t know why it happens.

Xinhua: That is disappointing indeed, but unrevealed secrets are nice too. Let us try the next one: One of the passions you have are movies. Would you be an actor today if football coaching didn' t rule your life?

Ancelotti: I definitely would not, being actor was never a goal of mine. I just love movies and I was lucky to be even part in two movies - well, in a bit part. But in general it just relaxes me a lot to watch movies.

Xinhua: Any favorite ones?

Ancelotti: There are many great movies. ""La vita e bella"" from Roberto Benigni for instance, he won an Oscar with that. Or Robert de Niro in the movie ""The Deer Hunter"" is one of the greatest movies. De Niro as an actor is my favorite. So I like all of his movies.

Xinhua: What do you especially like about him?

Ancelotti: His talent.

Xinhua: Can you learn something from movies for football or life?

Ancelotti: There are a lot of movies that inspire and motivate you regarding your life and life-style.

Xinhua: You use movies for your coaching work?

Ancelotti: Yes sometimes I do. But I just show parts of a movie, some special moments or a touching speech, something like that.

Xinhua: So you know most movies by heart or do you have to spend some time to select them or find them at home? In 2003 in advance of the Champions League final of AC Milan against Juventus Turin (3-2 a.p.) you showed ""Any given Sunday"" with Al Pacino who made a speech.

Ancelotti: It was a tremendous speech and that' s why I used it. In football it' s the most important part, to speak to the players. Before the game you have to motivate them, give them clear instructions, but football is not only about technical aspects, it' s about motivation and psychological aspects.

Xinhua: So is football coaching like acting, at least sometimes?

Ancelotti: I don' t think so because it would mean comparing football with movies. Every football game is a new movie. You cannot say we do the same as De Niro did in this or that movie years ago. We can' t say let us do the same in tomorrow' s game as we did ten years ago. It' s a new task every time in football.

Xinhua: As a movie expert, do you like to watch movies in their original language or dubbed?

Ancelotti: At the moment, I watch many movies in English and Italian. In . Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Hoddies Wholesale Hats Cheap NBA Hats Wholesale T-shirts Free Shipping Cheap T-shirts Free Shipping Cheap Hats Wholesale

Alle Zeiten sind UTC